LOCATION: Penn Valley Community College – Education Center –
3201 Southwest Trafficway – Kansas City, MO – 64111
This conference is inspired by the book “Fixing Broken: You Can Live Past Your Pain”. So many people are emotionally hurting in our world today. Often times we stuff, hide or deny our true pain only for it show up in other areas of our lives. It’s Time To Heal is a conference that will help attendees to uncover those pains, deal with the real issues and actively move towards emotional wholeness in God.
This conference is like no other conference you’ve attended before. Unlike traditional conferences where you walk away with tips, lists, and ideas attendees will do the actual work of fixing the broken things within.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Attendees can expect to experience a safe environment where they will learn about
- Emotional Wholeness
- The Lies of Pain and Hurt
- Processing the Pain
- Moving Forward
This is done through:
- Hands-on healing exercises
- Support from Healing Advocates
- Activities and Interactive teaching
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Individuals, Life Groups, Cell Groups, Churches, Support Groups.
- People who are ready to move forward in their life but may have trouble separating from a painful past.
- People who are struggling with addictions, resentments, disappointments, rejection, abandonment, and the like.
- People in transitional situations
SEATING: Physically challenged or needing wheelchair space seating is able to have up to two additional seats in addition to your own.
Seating is first come first serve basis with each paid registration. You can save three additional seats in addition to your own. Saved seats must be attended at all times by someone in your party.
You can email your questions to email@example.com or call (913) 215-9881.